Join Andrew Woodcock from Co-op Culture and Acorn Co-op Support for this FREE online webinar on Wednesday 21 October from 11am-12pm.
About the webinar
Join co-op and finance expert, Andy Woodcock, as he goes through a set of management accounts from a non-finance perspective. Learn the importance of cash flow statements and projections to safeguard your co-op's financial future.
- The webinar takes place on Zoom for 1 hour.
- A presentation will be given, followed by a Q&A session.
How much does it cost?
The webinar is free of charge for members of Co-operatives UK and non-members.
Co-operatives UK members receive 30% off all paid events – plus LOTS more benefits. Learn about Co-operatives UK membership.
What you will learn
This webinar is for you if your co-op has ever had to ask:
- How should we manage a dramatic downturn in revenue (or substantial growth)?
- When are we likely to need a loan and how much should we ask for?
- How much should we invest in our business and when is the right time?
Get answers to these questions and more! Learn how your management accounts can inform decision-making more effectively.
Who should attend
Anyone who's interested in furthering their co-operative. It's especially good for:
- Accountants / Accounts assistants
- Members of boards of trustees / Management teams
- Anyone interested in making relevant financial decisions in a co-operative.
About the host
Andrew Woodcock is from Co-op Culture and Acorn Co-op Support. Andrew is an experienced trainer with excellent communication skills. They have great knowledge of participatory techniques and has lived and worked in co-ops for the last 20 years.
Andy co-manages a £750,000 co-op loan fund, as well as a co-operative investment fund of almost £1million. They have helped various co-ops raise over £5m of capital as well as being treasurer to many co-ops. Andy also prepares co-ops accounts.
Andy co-produced the Introduction to Financial Literacy workshop which has now trained over 500 people in better understanding their co-op's accounts.