By working together during Co‑op Fortnight, we can harness this new culture of co‑operation
We’ve provided some ideas below, but you can do whatever you like as long as it involves encouraging people to #KeepCooperating
- Download our campaign pack - with sample social media posts, graphics, logos and sample text for your website and email newsletters.
- Share stories of co‑operation on social media using #KeepCooperating. Don't forget to tag us @CooperativesUK and we'll retweet your posts.
- Use our social media graphics and poster artwork. Or email photos and text to us and we can create bespoke ones for you.
- Write a blog or article. What lessons have been learned during the crisis? How can we do things differently in future? Talk about co-operative solutions to rebuilding the economy, local examples and the co-operative values and principles. You could put this on your website and share via email and social media - or offer to write an article for your local or trade media.
- Share our campaign video and podcast episode (LAUNCHING 22 JUNE) We're filming and interviewing some of our members, who'll be sharing stories of co-operation and hopes for the future as we rebuild.
- Sign up to our newsletter and we'll keep you up to date.