Join Emma Bagshaw from Seabury Legal for this free online webinar on Friday 25 September, 2-3pm.
About the webinar
An update on the latest employment implications of Brexit. We’ll tell you:
- What’s been happening
- Update you on the Government’s plans for a new immigration system
- Help you plan for January 2021 and beyond
- The webinar takes place on Zoom for 1 hour.
- A presentation will be given, followed by a Q&A session.
How much does it cost?
The webinar is free of charge for members of Co-operatives UK and non-members.
Co-operatives UK members receive 30% off all paid events – plus LOTS more benefits. Learn about Co-operatives UK membership.
What you will learn
- A refresher on Brexit implications from a HR perspective.
- Ensure you have everything covered.
Who should attend
HR practitioners and any managers with responsibility for HR in their co-op.
About the host
Emma is a Consultant Senior Solicitor at Seabury Legal Ltd, a niche employment law firm based in Manchester. Prior to becoming a consultant, Emma worked for the Co-operative Bank, Co-operative Group and Boots. She is an expert in advising businesses on issues relating to employment law including right to work checks.